Lisun LMS-6000 Portable color spectroradiometer is the only one used telephoto optical system in portable spectrometer illuminance meter, spectral resolution is 0.2nm, which can measure LED wide spectral light source and also can measure CFL, HID narrow spectral light source.
It can be calibrated automatically by itself. Do not worry that the dark background changed affects the measurement results. Minimum integration time can be 50us, which can measure stronger optical signal. With automatic zero calibration and zero compensation technology, the maximum integration time can be longer and it can measure weaker optical signal.
Lisun launches following models:
• LMS-6000: illuminance (lux), E(Fc), Ee(W/m2), Tc (K), Duv Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Chromaticity Coordinates, CRI, Purity, Peak Wavelength, Dominant Wavelength, Half Bandwidth, Center Wavelength, Centroid Wavelength, Total Color Difference, Brightness Difference, Red-Green Degree, Yellow-Blue Degree, CCT Difference, SDCM Diagram, Spectrum Diagram
• LMS-6000P: LMS-6000 Parameters+PAR, PPFD, YPFD, Blue-purple irradiance Eb, Yellow-green irradiance Ey, Red-orange irradiance Er, Ratio of red and blue radiation Erb_Ratio
• LMS-6000S: LMS-6000 Parameters+PAR, PPFD, YPFD, Blue-purple irradiance Eb, Yellow-green irradiance Ey, Red-orange irradiance Er, Ratio of red and blue radiation Erb_Ratio, Rf and Rg according to TM-30
• LMS-6000F: LMS-6000 Parameters+Flicker test
• LMS-6000B: LMS-6000 Parameters+Blue Light Hazard Weighted Irradiance according to GB/T20145, CIE S009/E:2002
• LMS-6000BF: LMS-6000 Parameters+Flicker test, Blue Light Hazard Weighted Irradiance according to GB/T20145, CIE S009/E:2002
Lisun is lead in light measurement instruments, welcome to consult at [email protected]