LSG-1800B Goniophotometer is automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for turning the light source. The LSG-1800B use a constant temperature detector, Japanese Motor and Germany precision angle coder which keeps high test accuracy. It is for industrial laboratory measurements the photometric data of luminaries such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
LSG-1800X/LSG-1800B use Japanese MITSUBISHI SERVO MOTORS and German Angle decode
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency,Luminance Distribution,Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR and etc.
• The Europe classical goniophotometer which is fully meet EN13032-1 clause 188.8.131.52 goniophotometer type 1.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0~360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0~360°)
• The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800X/LSG-1800B) and 0.2° (LSG-1700B/LSG-1600B)
• Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is option)
• Connect to PC via USB, English version software can be run in Win7, Win8 or Win10
• The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|Model Number||The Max Size for the Testing Lamp (Unit: mm )||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1800X||Φ 2500*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||50Kg|
|LSG-1700B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||40Kg|
|LSG-1600B||Φ 1300*400 (Diameter*Depth)||400*400 (Length*Width)||30Kg|
Related Technical Articles
1. India– installation and training for LSG-1700B goniophotometer & LSG-3000B goniophotometer
2. Russia – installation and training for LSG-1700B Rotation Luminaire Goniophotometer &LPCE-3 LPCE-3 spectrometer integrating sphere system
3. The difference between Integrating Sphere Test System and Goniophotometer
4. The difference between Integrating Sphere Test System and Goniophotometer
5. Greece – installation and training for LSG-1800B High Precision Rotation Luminaire Goniophotometer
6. Brazil – Installation and training for Integrating Sphere Test System and Goniophotometer
7. Darkroom Design of goniophotometer
8. Similarities and Differences between Photometric Measurements of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere for Solid State Lighting Products
9. Advantages and disadvantages for total flux test of Integrating Sphere System and Goniophotometer
10.Goniophotometer System Standard Operating Procedures
11. How to choose the right goniophotometer according to the standard LM-79 and EN13032-1？
12. How to choose Goniophotometer
13. LISUN engineer visit Croatia to install and train goniophotometer.
14. LISUN engineer visit Peru to Install and Train the LSG-1800B Goniophotometer in April
15. According to IESNA-LM-79, How to Choose the Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer
16. Characteristics and Applications of Different Type Goniophotometer
17. Types & Test Methods of Luminaires Goniophotometer
18. Lumen test difference between integrating sphere and goniophotometer
19. Maintenance of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere
20. How To Build The Darkroom For Goniophotometer?
21. Goniophotometer Dark Room Design
22. IESNA-LM-79-08 Test Solution: Goniophotometer
23. LISUN Engineer Continue to do Installation and Training in Russia
24. Russian installation training LSG-1800B high-precision rotating luminaire distributed photometer