: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledphoto/public_html/wp-content/themes/lisun/header.php:1) in
LVD’s goal is to ensure the safety usage of low-voltage equipment. Its range of application is on electrical products with voltage at 50V to 1000V AC and 75V to 1500V DC, including all the safety rules of this equipment, and protection against hazards caused by mechanical. The design and construction of the apparatus shall ensure or as its intended usage that it is not dangerous when used under normal operating conditions or under fault conditions, especially on the following assessment of the risks:
1) Lightning stroke
2) Hazardous energy
4) Mechanical and thermal
The components to be tested of electrical safety:
Power cords, plugs, sockets, couplers, connectors, capacitors, fuses, switches, thermostats, dimmers, timers, converters, motors, speakers, ballasts, relays, non-integral lamp, fuse holder .
CE-LVD test items are as follows:
Power test, temperature rise test, temperature test, glow-wire state testing, overload testing, leakage current testing, withstanding voltage testing, ground resistance testing, power line pull test, stability test, plug torque testing, impact testing, plug discharge test , components destructive testing, working voltage test, motor stall test, high and low temperature test, tumbling barrel test, insulation resistance test, the ball pressure test, screw torque testing, needle flame test and so on.
The CE Directive of LVD is similar to EMC. All products within the scope of application must have the CE mark, and must have a manufacturer’s representative or importer signed declaration of conformity.
Simple self-declaration is not sufficient to determine the product is safe (“safe” is defined as no damage to a person or domestic animal and financial). For this reason, LVD statement needs the support of the technical documentation file to prove it.
Technical documentation must include:
1. A general description of the equipment
2. Conceptual design and manufacturing drawings
3. Necessary descriptions and instructions to understanding these drawings
4. List all or part of the applicable standards, and descriptions of adopted measures to meet the safety point of instruction
5. The calculated results of design, inspection of the implementation process
6. Test ReportRelationship of the mark:CE mark is the manufacturer’s self-declaration of product compliance with relevant EU directive, including the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) and the like. To clear that its products comply with the Low Voltage Directive, it must show the CE mark logo on the product. If the CE mark cannot be identified on the product, it can also be identified on the packaging, user manual or warranty card (guarantee card). The way that manufacturer marking CE on the products, is to announce the European Union governments that his products are sold legally, and the products fully comply with the official requirements included in the CE mark. However, CE mark is not a sign of consumer acceptance, but the recognized mark of import approved by European Community governments.Lisun Electronic (Shanghai) office is committed to the development and after-sales maintenance of lighting instrument, EMI / EMC testing system and safety testing instruments in the domestic and global market. The full range of products of Lisun are in strict accordance with the quality management and control of ISO9001:2008 requirements for R & D and production; Lisun is also the member unit of global lighting CIE association, all products are according to CIE requirements; in addition, all products of Lisun are certified by CE and get the qualification of the EU.