According to IEC60332-1-1, GB18380.11/12-2008, GB18380.1-2001 and IEC60335-1(GB4706.1) standards, the wire & cable flame tester use to testing and evaluating the combustion characteristics of a single insulated wire or cable. The combustion box of the test equipment is made by iron plate spraying and is resistant to smoke corrosion. The key components are imported, digital display time, automatic control of test procedures, easy to use, stable and reliable.
• Combustion box inner dimension: W300*H1200*D450mm
• Gas: High purity propane gas (Prepared by user)
• The tested wire/cable length: 600±25mm
• The outer diameter of the tested wire: the conductor diameter is greater than 0.8mm or the cross-sectional area is greater than 0.5mm2
• The flame should continuously burning the sample and the flame burning time T is set in the range of 0.1-999.9 (seconds) continuously
• Gas flow range: 0.1-1L/min;Air flow range: 3-30L/min; Box material: Iron plate spraying
• Standard power of combustion burner: 1kW; Air compressor users are self-contained