LSG-2000 Goniophotometer with Rotating Mirror also called the Moving Mirror Goniophotometer. It completely meets LM-79 Clause 9.3.1 and EN13032-1 clause 220.127.116.11 goniophotometer type 3 requirements. The LSG-2000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR and etc.
• The rotation motor is from Japan MITSUBISHI MOTORS and it uses Germanic angle decode system, it will help smoothly and high accuracy rotation. It is very stable when start and stop.
• The working principles are according to IESNA and CIE. The LSG-2000 are completely meet the LM-80, LM-79, LM-75, GB, EN13032-1 and CIE121-1996.
• Special collimation device with laser cross line, conveniently and accurately fix the position of the tested luminaries.
• The tested luminaire rotates around the mirror with an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0-360°) and the tested luminaire rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0-360°).
• The accuracy of angle: 0.05°, Resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Accuracy of photo detector: Constant temperature photo detector DIN5032-6/CIE pub1. No. 69 Class L
• The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
• Connect to PC via USB, English version software can be run in Win7, Win8 or Win10.
• LSG-2000 can be used with a USB CCD Spectrometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-2000CCD)”. Please download the brochure for LSG-2000CCD.
|Model Number||LSG-2000B (Big Size)||LSG-2000 (Standard Size)||LSG-2000S (Small Size)|
|Measure Non-Flood Lamp||Φ 1600*800mm, 50kg||Φ 1400*500mm, 40kg||Φ 1000*460mm, 30kg|
|Measure Flood Lamp||600*600mm, 50kg||600*600mm, 40kg||400*400mm, 30kg|
|Measure Power (W)||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC|