LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B is according to LM-79 clause 9.1. It is designed to have a capability for any visible optical spectrum distribution analysis, mimicking various light sources in the visible region by feedback control of the radiant power emitted by individual LEDs. This LED test system will be used as a transfer standard for photometric, colorimetric and radiometric applications.
LMS-9000B is quick test with high accuracy, it used in Scientific lab test. Due to the test speed and LMS-9000B can work with LSG-1600B/LSG-1800B/LSG-1900/LSG-2000 goniophotometer to do the Spatial color and Spectrum test.
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Ratio, Peak Wavelength, Half Bandwidth, Dominant Wavelength, Color Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30, Spectrum Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Power, EEI, Energy Efficiency Class, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Efficiency, Pupil Factor, Cirtopic Flux, PAR and PPF
• Electrical: Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor (Option: VF, IF, VR, IR)
• LED optical maintenance test according to LM-80: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Power VS time, Power Factor VS time, Current VS time and Flux Efficiency VS time.
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm~800nm
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.5nm(LMS-9000A), ±0.3nm(LMS-9000B), Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.5nm(LMS-9000A), ±0.1nm(LMS-9000B)
• Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003 (LMS-9000A) and ±0.002 (LMS-9000B)
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K~25, 000K(LMS-9000A), 1500K~100, 000K(LMS-9000B), CCT Accuracy: ±0.5%(LMS-9000A), ±0.3%(LMS-9000B)
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Photometric linear: ±0.5% (LMS-9000A) and ±0.3% (LMS-9000B)
• Stray light: <0.015%(600nm) and <0.03%(435nm)
• Time of integration: 0.1mS~20S (LMS-9000A) and 0μs-10s (LMS-9000B)
• It can measure the temperature inside and outside of integrating sphere
LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B used the Band pass-filter Wheel Correcting Technique, Spectrometer & Broadband-radiometer & photometer Combined Technique, and modified NIST stray light correction technology, the LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B spectroradiometer can realize ultra low stray light and super photometry linearity in overall dynamic range.